I realized today that I ask y'all every week what your goals are, and never really share mine. Part of that's because the glamorous life of a community moderator is kinda-sorta like your friendly neighbourhood janitor (either/or neighbourhood street signs 😅).
I say that to say, if there's anything you're curious about here, you can always ask a mod. Questions that might come to mind are,
- "How do I get a badge?",
- "Where did the unicorn emoji go?",
- "How do I schedule a post?",
- "Why aren't my gifs displaying as expected?". As @techwatching has discovered: sometimes we have answers, sometimes we don't, but we will always try to help you find understanding!
So, don't be shy! Ask a mod a question today!
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- @patrick_londa outlined the steps to migrate from AWS EC2 launch configurations to launch templates
- @eriklz went KonMari on devops, which resulted in more focus on Pulumi ✨
- @techwatching showed us how to provision an Azure SQL Database with Active Directory authentication, using Pulumi whilst keeping the heat on Terraform (and staying true to the position Alexandre first announced to us in this post 🌶
- @alvaradodaniel3 shared the latest New Relic news](https://community.ops.io/newrelic/solve-problems-faster-communicate-alongside-your-telemetry-data-with-slack-17o4)
- @expoverse took it back to basics with a tutorial for a simple webpage + CI/CD pipeline 🎉
- @eyalestrin continued the Cloud Native Applications series with this overview for securing cloud-native applications 🔐
- @techielass created this guide to using GitHub Actions Secrets to securely store repository/environment/organization secrets and use workflows to call them for Azure deployment🤫
- and where do I even begin with @danielepolencic's Learn Kubernetes Digest? It is absolutely crammed full of articles, tools, tutorials, calls for papers, events, jobs, and more! 🔥
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!