We are already in Week 2 of 2023. What changes have you already noticed - whether in your own mindset, your team dynamics at work, the news cycle, or right here in The Ops Community?
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- We welcomed @galco and the Firefly team to The Ops Community with this post about their event-driven architecture involving DynamoDB and Terraform 🙌
- If you're trying to decide between Pulumi or Terraform for your next IaC solution, @techwatching has written the in-depth breakdown you're looking for, and would love to know what you decide!
- @briancaffey adds CDK to the comparison table in this experiment, deploying the same web app in 3 different libraries - join the rest of the conversation here 🤩
- @danielepolencic is back with more K8s tips, this time on debugging a pod in production. Check out the debugging flowchart for help with more Kubernetes troubleshooting 😎
- @aowendev is keeping up the content cadence with this guide to manually migrating from Forestry to its newest incarnation: TinaCMS - thanks for sharing your migration process with us, Andrew! 🦙
- @jatin is back with the latest instalment of the Build Better CI CD Pipelines series; this tutorial explores AWS CodePipeline by building a CD pipeline with s3 - let Jatin know how you get on!
- Our friends at PagerDuty shared their first weekly update of 2023 and guess who's in it? That'll be us! 🥳
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!