How was Week 40 for everyone? After getting over the initial shock that we are running out of 2023 faster than the MCU is running out of viable timelines, I caught up on y'all - eventually! 😅
Looks like everyone else had a prolific Week 40! I've got some catching-up to do...
- @lnxchk challenged our Pythonic sensibilities with a tutorial for using PagerDuty to show your maintenance windows in Slack 👀
- @justdamilare shared their first post (of two!) - a tutorial for creating Homebrew Taps for private repos on GitHub 🍻
- and @techielass rounded up her 14 Days of Git series with subtrees and submodules. Whew! That was 14 days of learning and posting like a true champ, Sarah! Not for nothing you're a DevOps Legend 💪
Maybe it's a sign of the times, or maybe it's coincidence, but this week also saw us zero-in on reducing the costs of our ops:
- @argonaut shared a breakdown of 8 hidden cloud costs,
- while @patrick_londa explored how to reduce your cloud costs for BlinkOps.
- What about you? Are you experiencing pressure to reduce the costs of your stack? Jump in on Argonaut's or Patrick's posts to share your own tips for reducing your ops costs.
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!