Happy 31 October, everyone!
And Happy Halloween if that's your thing (I realize it's not everyone's cup of tea), as I type this wearing my Yoda costume. Any excuse, to be honest...
to all our new members this week. We would love to meet you in the Welcome Thread. Stop by to say "hello" 😊
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- @ivancernja shared another reflective post, this time challenging our assumptions about using virtualization in backends,
- @techielass summarizes the key changes the Glasgow Azure User Group have introduced to their in-person meetups since returning after the pandemic,
- and @kaiwalter casually dropped another handy script, like Kai does.
- @eriklz compared and contrasted AWS CDK and Pulumi to help you decide which one to use first,
- @danielepolencic's intro to Kubernetes resource reservations is packed with additional resources,
- @melezhik introduced us to their new SparrowCI system,
- while @oded_navon just dropped a tutorial for using run tasks to trigger Blink automations with events from Terraform.
- @alvaradodaniel3 published not one but two posts for New Relic, including a summary of the state of the Java ecosystem in 2022,
- and last but never least, the PagerDuty Team are looking for your NOC stories.
While everyone has been out here sharing useful and educational content, I've been playing catch up on some lost time. I'm almost there, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be including myself in next week's ICYMI. What about you, @patrick_londa?
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!