It's yet another Monday, friends.
Here in the Northern Hemisphere the nights are drawing closer and colder. It's terrible for my morning productivity but actually pretty great in the evenings, when I feel cozy and want to just tap out words on my RGB keyboardS like a dweeb. 🤓 Any other MKB nerds in the house? Maybe we should start a keyboards thread...
to @bsrao, who joined us this week looking for a solution to this pesky issue involving #kubernetes in #linux. @lboix is on the case, but if anyone has encountered this particular issue before then please feel free to jump into the comments on that post and share your insights!
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- If we weren't already well aware of the end of the year hurtling towards us like time has hit warp speed, @avital_trifsik reminds us that 2023 is just around the corner with these forecasts for next year's 😱
- but never fear, @navarroaxel and Docker are here to literally save us from ourselves.
- On the subject of being painfully aware of time passing, Forem have added a cool feature update to this software. Here's a short tutorial on scheduling posts that I cobbled together with thanks to @ben 🤗
- I noticed an interesting webinar in @alvaradodaniel3's last New Relic update a bit too late, but this did lead me to discover the whole New Relic Events schedule. If you're looking for some professional development or people to connect with about #o11y, this might be your crowd.
- the PagerDuty Team always seem like a lot of fun. I wish I knew enough about anything relevant to join them for their Twitch stream or podcast. If you're feeling the FOMO too, go ahead and sign yourself up for one of their upcoming broadcasts. If you're reading this, you are way better qualified than I am to participate... 😅
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!