Happy Monday, Ops Community 🌈
Hope everyone had a good weekend and has been starting the week in style. What does this week have in store for you? (And how did you get through last week?)
We've had two requests come in from the community last week, in case anyone is able to assist:
- @aaron_fowler_d1d9e565e853 from TruStacks is seeking React devs to test their workflow - if you or anyone else you know can help out Aaron and the TruStacks team, they'd love to hear from you.
- @nvsblmike asked a question about running Cloudformation templates
Feel free to earburn Aaron or Alese if you can help, or jump right into their questions and respond directly.
Some of my highlights from last week were:
- Request Metrics shared some top advice on Explaining Performance to Non-Technical Stakeholders
- @techielass started the 14 Days of Git series - that may or may not have got in the way of some yard work
- @danielepolencic published their 2nd #kubernetes post in 2 weeks since joining the community - welcome, Daniel!
I hope @sparklingrobots doesn't mind me sharing this, but it was 🔥 and I really want as many people to watch it as possible (I highly recommend the entire DDI channel but especially Tara's talk from Friday (very late AM in my timezone):