And so a new week begins... I hope those of you joining us from the US enjoyed your long weekend and managed to indulge just the right amount (whether in food or company or bargains or all of the above)!
What does the week ahead hold in store for you? Let us know in the comments below!
A warm welcome 👋
to @melissakaulfuss, joining us from the Buildkite team 🤗
Mel announced their arrival with an intro to using Terraform on Buildkite 💪 I personally love this power-move!
To all our new members this week, you don't need to make a dramatic entrance to be noticed! As much as we love a confident first post, we would just as much meet you in the Welcome Thread. Stop by to say "hello" 😊
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- @patrick_londa showed us how to find unused AWS passwords that might disclose security vulnerabilities and also became our first Ops Champion with over 100 followers 🏆 Congrats, Patrick!! 🎉
- the @memphis_dev team continues to share quality content - this time on Event Stream processing and its relationship to Batch processing. Thanks for sharing on behalf of your team, @avital_trifsik 😎
- @jatin is back with a new tutorial series: Build Better CI CD Pipelines, kicking things off with a tutorial to create a new CD pipeline with S3 and that's not all! Jatin has also shared a review of and intro to DevOps Guru for AWS. You've clearly been busy while you've been away, Jatin, and we're glad you're back! 🙌
- @argonaut earned their Ops Builder badge for reaching 50+ followers 👷 with a handy overview of infrastructure-as-code tools on the market right now. Congrats, Argonaut team! 🎉
- and I finally published the interview that I had with @cloudyadvice in September! Please visit the post and ask Mike any question you have about the past 20 years in DevOps and beyond!
What are you planning for the week ahead?
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!
Top comments (7)
Very grateful to everyone who follows me on here, and excited to get that sparkling new Ops Champion badge. Looking forward to seeing who joins me next in the 100+ followers club!
@ehanlon Did you start exploring Mastadon yet? A week can get pretty short...
@lnxchk and @sparklingrobots I hope y'all got a lot of sleep! 😴
@pacozaa How's your Mac setup coming along?
What is the first thing you're planning to do with it?
I studied a udemy course this week end about TLS/SSL and OpenSSL. I don't want tocjust google things, I need real understanding. Hopefully I finish setting up certificate for the cluster soon. Thanks for checking in though. That's really nice.
I think this puts you in some great company here! @kaiwalter comes to mind as someone whose content might be interesting for you, while you're learning about TLS/SSL and OpenSSL, along with @jmarhee @xaviermignot and @navarroaxel 🙌
Check out their posts and ask any questions that come to mind. They're all really helpful people ☺️
If you ever have a question that you are trying to answer, you can create a post of your own to ask it, and we'll do our best to help!