And so a new week begins... I hope those of you joining us from the US enjoyed your long weekend and managed to indulge just the right amount (whether in food or company or bargains or all of the above)!
What does the week ahead hold in store for you? Let us know in the comments below!
Mel announced their arrival with an intro to using Terraform on Buildkite 💪 I personally love this power-move!
To all our new members this week, you don't need to make a dramatic entrance to be noticed! As much as we love a confident first post, we would just as much meet you in the Welcome Thread. Stop by to say "hello" 😊
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to share a bit about what you're working on and what you're like to learn and share!
- @patrick_londa showed us how to find unused AWS passwords that might disclose security vulnerabilities and also became our first Ops Champion with over 100 followers 🏆 Congrats, Patrick!! 🎉
- the @memphis_dev team continues to share quality content - this time on Event Stream processing and its relationship to Batch processing. Thanks for sharing on behalf of your team, @avital_trifsik 😎
- @jatin is back with a new tutorial series: Build Better CI CD Pipelines, kicking things off with a tutorial to create a new CD pipeline with S3 and that's not all! Jatin has also shared a review of and intro to DevOps Guru for AWS. You've clearly been busy while you've been away, Jatin, and we're glad you're back! 🙌
- @argonaut earned their Ops Builder badge for reaching 50+ followers 👷 with a handy overview of infrastructure-as-code tools on the market right now. Congrats, Argonaut team! 🎉
- and I finally published the interview that I had with @cloudyadvice in September! Please visit the post and ask Mike any question you have about the past 20 years in DevOps and beyond!
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!