And heeeeere we are, Ops Community! Week 42 and feeling ready!
I'm working on something juicy for y'all this week, so I'm owning up to it here to keep myself honest... Please remember to hold me to account if it's not up by the end of the week!
@aigarspl how is OpenStack going for you?
👉 If you're new here and would like some suggestions for people to follow who share your interests, we welcome you to jump into the Welcome Thread for yourself and tell us what you're all about!
- @avital_trifsik shared a Memphis Dev post on Event Sourcing - what is it and what impact will it have on databases? 🤔
- @rutamhere is back with another tutorial 🙌 this time on deploying MindsDB
- @lob_dev's tradition of insightful analysis continues with this piece on maintainable code 🧐
- @patrick_londa continues to drop useful content on reducing your ops costs, this time by switching from gp2 to gp3 volumes on AWS 🤑
- The Pager Duty Team have been BUSY 😵
- Did y'all see that DevOps Institute has a free #o11y SKILup Day on Thursday 20 October?
👉 Let me and the community know by commenting below. I'll be checking back with you next week to see how it went!