The Ops Community βš™οΈ

Cover image for What do you hope to achieve this week?
Ella (she/her/elle) for The Ops Community

Posted on • Updated on

What do you hope to achieve this week?

Happy Monday, Ops Community 🌈

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has been starting the week in style. What does this week have in store for you? (And how did you get through last week?)

Help out your fellow Ops Community members

We've had two requests come in from the community last week, in case anyone is able to assist:

Feel free to earburn Aaron or Alese if you can help, or jump right into their questions and respond directly.

ICYMI

Some of my highlights from last week were:

Finally...
I hope @sparklingrobots doesn't mind me sharing this, but it was πŸ”₯ and I really want as many people to watch it as possible (I highly recommend the entire DDI channel but especially Tara's talk from Friday (very late AM in my timezone):

Top comments (6)

Collapse

gurrlal profile image
Gurlal Sidhu

Doing a lab on Systems Manager/Patch Manager. Hoping to publish an article on that

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Looking forward to that, @gurrlal!

We'd love to learn more about the person behind that post, too - if you have a second to introduce yourself in the Welcome Thread!

Collapse

sparklingrobots profile image
Tara King

@ellativity thank you for sharing it!! I'm so glad you liked the talk and that it resonated. It was definitely a bit of a risk and I think it paid off.

This week I'm diving into the PagerDuty community strategy -- trying to see where we are best able to help our community & where we are spinning our wheels. Open to any recommendations or thoughts from this fantastic community on what really works. :D

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Honestly, it was one of the most insightful and practical talks I've attended this conference season.

I'm always partial to content that openly centers people's lived experience (of the workplace or any place), and your talk checked that box repeatedly. Thanks so much for taking the risk to advocate for diverse perspectives and narratives in engineering and beyond - we all need more of these conversations in our lives!

Collapse

alvaradodaniel3 profile image
Daniel Alvarado

publishing articles about o11y :)

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Keep 'em coming, @alvaradodaniel3 - you're doing great!