Hello, happy to join the Ops community! I just wanted to share one of my favorite tricks for creating markdown files using notion:
- Tap the ••• icon at the upper right of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Export
- Choose Markdown & CSV from the menu labeled Export format
- Tap Export, and set where the file will be
- Notion may also email you with a link to download the file
Top comments (1)
Wow! That was a quick turnaround for a first post @virginia. 👏👏👏
Super helpful tip for folks like me who live in Notion all-day too!