The Ops Community ⚙️

Cover image for What are some interesting DevOps things you've come across recently?
Ella (she/her/elle) for The Ops Community

Posted on

What are some interesting DevOps things you've come across recently?

You know how sometimes you run across an interesting tidbit of info, or some content you'd like to share with your Ops Community pals?

Consider this the spot for sharing links to content elsewhere on the internet, and all your insights and musings that aren't substantial enough for a full post, or feel like they could be a bit spammy.

I'll be dropping by here regularly to gather inspiration for our email newsletters, so share freely and remember to cite your sources!

I like liking things GIF

Latest comments (3)

Collapse

the_cozma profile image
Ana Cozma • Edited

Was looking into this one: GitHub Security. Did not use it, but I was checking what it brings compared to other tools on the market.

Also Azure Developer CLI (azd)

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Also, I was looking for that "I like liking things" GIF and stumbled upon this one:

Community fire scene GIF

Here's the thing: I don't know if I understand it. So if someone smarter than me could explain it to me, I'd be very grateful.

Collapse

ellativity profile image
Ella (she/her/elle)

Somebody shared this with me today. ngrok have made a webhooks directory with guides for securing and maintaining webhooks. I thought it was a cool thing to share/save/reference later.