Our backfill for Scott is now open, and we’re expanding our team to EMEA! Join our Lisbon office as a Developer Advocate and help us strengthen our community! Learn more and apply here. Stay tuned as we’ll have a couple more spots open in Chile!
Have you ever stumbled across the
dedup_key in a PagerDuty event and wondered how you can put it to work for you? Mandi wrote up some hints and tips for using the
dedup_key and posted it to our ops.io blog.
The post was inspired by a question on the Community Forums, where you, too, can ask questions and get answers.
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- Kat spent this week in Philadelphia at Support Driven Leadership Summit. Catch her on the panel “Creating Feedback Loops: Support to Product to Engineering and beyond!”
- Dormain presented at the Sydney, Australia PagerDuty Community Meetup! Join the group to keep up with future events!
- Kat will be at Elevate CX San Diego April 27-29 to present Best Practices For Customer Communications During Incident Response
- Mandi and the EMEA crew will be at WTFisSRE in London in May! Mandi will be presenting Best Practices for On-Call Teams and PagerDuty will have a booth!
Find more Dutonians at our global events.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
- Mandi’s presentation Improving Automation to Reduce Toil will be on the agenda at Techstrong’s DevOps Onramp on May 4. ## On the Podcast This week, Kat talked to Paige Cruz about Sustainable On-Call Culture.
If you missed any previous episodes, no worries! They’re all in our feed or available online at pageittothelimit.com.
Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode. We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular show is:
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
Next week on the HowTo Happy Hour, we’ll be joined by Frank Emery to talk about the new release of Global Rules in Event Orchestration. We’ve had this in our internal PagerDuty account for a few weeks, and it is slick. You don’t want to miss it!
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!