Low-code is a software development technique that promotes faster app deliveries with little to no coding required. Hence, low-code platforms are a collection of software tools that allow the visual development of apps using intuitive modeling with a graphical user interface (GUI). Low-code eliminates or significantly reduces the need for coding, accelerating the process of getting apps to production.
Model-driven design, automated code generation, and visual programming are all notions that low-code development platforms are built on. As a result, low-code platforms are software programs that provide a graphical user interface (GUI) for coding in order to write code quickly and reduce traditional hand-coding tasks.
Reasons why the low-code is so popular
- The user interface of low coding tools is simple and straightforward.
- Low-code development reduces the time to market by speeding up development.
- Large projects benefit from low-code development since it simplifies them.
- Scaling programs from testing to production is a breeze with low code.
- Because it comes with various integrations, little code makes development more versatile.
- Low code has security and maintenance built in, which saves money and time.
- Low-code development reduces development risks while also providing a high return on investment.
Low Code Development with Microsoft Azure
Professional-caliber low-code applications may be quickly built and shared thanks to Microsoft Power Apps. Give your teams the tools they need to construct the applications they need to build time-saving automations, outstanding customer experiences, and seamless interfaces with Microsoft services and products, such as Azure and Microsoft Teams. It's quick and easy to design your apps with a drag-and-drop user interface and prebuilt user experience components, and it's straightforward to distribute them across iOS, Android, Windows, and the web.
How to construct a low code power app using the Microsoft Azure platform will be covered in the next post.
Top comments (0)