Happy Lunar New Year! Here’s what’s happening at PagerDuty!
Tell Us About Your Process Automation Experiences!
Are you a Rundeck user? Tell us about your experience with Rundeck in the Rundeck Community Survey! You have until the end of January, and there will be prizes! Don’t miss out!
Get Your Slacks Updated, Slackers
If you’re using the Slack integration with PagerDuty, make sure you’ve completed the migration to V2 Next Generation. Slack V2 will reach end of life on January 31, 2023. See more in the integration guide.
Find us in person!
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- In February, Mandi will be back at CfgMgmtCamp in Ghent, Belgium! She’ll have a session on Tuesday, Feb 7 on Rundeck: Dev To Production with Self-Service Automation.
- SCaLE 20x is back in Pasadena and Kat will be there to give her talk Happy Agents, Happy Customers and Mandi will be presenting *Encapsulating Expertise: Building Cross-Team Automation! March 9-12 at the Pasadena Convention Center.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
We’re also virtual!
- Join Mandi on January 24 for an Intro to Rundeck workshop!
On the Podcast
New episode this week. We talked to Eric Potter, Director of Developer Education at Sweetwater. Eric shares his insight about how developer education is more than just on-boarding. It’s continually preparing them to perform well at their job as demands and technology change. Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode. We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you!
We’re on Twitch twice a week, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular shows are:
- Terraform Time: Mondays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific
- Special guest this week! Jon Bass, CEO of Sym, will join Scott to talk about Sym’s integration with PagerDuty and Terraform. Tune in at 4pm Easter / 1pm Pacific on Monday, Jan 23, 2023.
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
On Tuesday, Jake and Forrest returned to the channel to share with us the new features in Process Automation and Rundeck Open Source 4.9.0. This release includes a new configuration method for suites of plugins. Check it out on YouTube!
In February we’ll be talking with Sam Ferguson about Incident Workflows!
Follow our channel for alerts when we go live! You can also view our most recent episodes on Twitch. You can see some of our earlier streams on the YouTube playlist.
Get in Touch
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Scott: Twitter and Mastodon
- Mandi: Twitter and Mastodon
- Podcast Account
- PagerDuty Main
Top comments (1)
Happy Lunar New Year to you, too, @lnxchk, @sparklingrobots, and team! 🐇🐰🎊