Our backfill for Scott is now open, and we’re expanding our team to EMEA! Join our Lisbon office as a Developer Advocate and help us strengthen our community! Learn more and apply here. Stay tuned as we’ll have a couple more spots open in Chile!
It’s a big week for Process Automation! The new, next-generation architecture will help teams manage and run automation across environments with high security and compliance requirements.
Did you catch the webinar? If not, don’t worry, you can get it on-demand!
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- Kat is heading to Philadelphia April 2-4 for Support Driven Leadership Summit. Catch her on the panel “Creating Feedback Loops: Support to Product to Engineering and beyond!”
- Coming up in Sydney, Australia: PagerDuty Community Meetup! Join Dormain and the Sydney team at The Captains Balcony on April 5!
- Kat will be at Elevate CX San Diego April 27-29 to present Best Practices For Customer Communications During Incident Response
- Mandi and the EMEA crew will be at WTFisSRE in London in May! Mandi will be presenting Best Practices for On-Call Teams and PagerDuty will have a booth!
Find more Dutonians at our global events.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
Next week, Kat talks to Paige Cruz about Sustainable On-Call Cultures. If you missed any previous episodes, no worries! They’re all in our feed or available online at pageittothelimit.com.
Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode. We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular show is:
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!