We’re off for a wellness day tomorrow, so here’s an early update from the PagerDuty Community team!
Our backfill for Scott is now open, and we’re expanding our team to EMEA! Join our Lisbon office as a Developer Advocate and help us strengthen our community! Learn more and apply here. Stay tuned as we’ll have a couple more spots open in Chile!
When was the last time you thought about how your customers’ emotions influence your business, and how your customer support team manages those emotions? Empowered CS agents who are connected and satisfied in their roles naturally create happier customers. Check out Kat’s article, How being open at work results in happy customers for more on how creating strong communication and sharing knowledge contributes to success.
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- Kat is heading to Philadelphia April 2-4 for Support Driven Leadership Summit. Catch her on the panel “Creating Feedback Loops: Support to Product to Engineering and beyond!”
- Coming up in Sydney, Australia: PagerDuty Community Meetup! Join Dormain and the Sydney team at The Captains Balcony on April 5!
- Mandi and the EMEA crew will be at WTFisSRE in London in May! Mandi will be presenting Best Practices for On-Call Teams and PagerDuty will have a booth!
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
- On Wednesday, Mandi was on the Is it Observable? Observable Lightning talks! You can view the recording on YouTube.
This week we talked to Chris Munns from AWS Startups! Do you have any scars from racking and stacking equipment in datacenters in the old days? Let us know in the comments! Haven’t listened to the episode yet? No worries! It’s right here just for you!
Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode. We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular show is:
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
Next week, on the 28th and 31st, we’ll have a cast of automation characters on the stream to talk about the next release of PagerDuty Process Automation, and it’s a big one! Make sure you’re following us for more! You can also sign up for their webinar, running on Thursday March 30.
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!