Our newest release of the PagerDuty application for ServiceNow is live! Check out the details and watch the demo roundup here
Additionally, Intelligent Dashboards are now officially SUNSET. You’ll find your links to the old dashboards redirected to the new Dashboard features (find them under Analytics->Dashboard in your account). This sunset is another big step towards consolidating the Analytics Information Architecture from a UX perspective and the tech stack from an engineering perspective so we’ll be better able to keep delivering great improvements!
Are you making your 2024 event plans? We have a few things on the books and more to come!
- Kat will be in Boston on February 8th to speak at Hiver’s event “AI vs Human: The Future of Customer Service in 2024.” Register today for this free event and please come say hi if you’re there!
- Mandi will be at Tech Show London in March to chat about DevOps and AI
- Then she’ll be back in Pasadena for DevOpsDays LA to talk about Chaos Engineering and Failure Fridays.
- At the end of May, Kat will head to Elevate CX in London to talk about navigating CX careers and then to Elevate Women in CX in Austin, TX to talk about sustainable career navigation for women in CX. Tickets are on sale for both events now!:
Find more Dutonians at our global events. 👋 Say hi if you’re there and share your experience with us - we’re happy to connect and spread the Pagey love!
ICYMI, check out the Demo Roundup that aired on December 8 featuring six of PagerDuty’s product managers showing off new (or coming soon) features like global alert grouping, looping automations, and updates to PagerDuty’s integration into ServiceNow.
This week on the podcast, Mandi and Tara kicked off the first installment of our monthly book club series! January’s book was Close to the Machine by Ellen Ullman. Listen to the episode for their thoughts!
If you’re enjoying this book club format, we’re looking for readers for future episodes. If you’re interested, fill out our form!
We’ll still be running our regular episodes featuring interesting folks in tech, so make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss anything! If you’re interested in joining us as a future guest for regular episodes, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now check out the new podcast version of The Unplanned Show on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. This week’s episode featured PagerDuty Product Manager, Nakul Bhagat, talking all things PagerDuty APIs.
Our regular shows are:
Terraform Time! Wednesdays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific with José Antonio! (check other timezones here).
- Coming up February 9th, we’ll be chatting with community member Ben Hutchison. Ben has built a solution to use PagerDuty to alert him when his laundry is finished, as well as a PagerDuty library for .NET!
Join the PagerDuty Community and connect with super users to learn best practices, network, ask questions, share your thoughts, showcase your projects, give product feedback and more!
Would you like to be on our podcast, Twitch live, blog or next community meetup? Login/sign up to PagerDuty Community and submit your work here, or email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!