Our backfill for Scott is now open, and we’re expanding our team to EMEA! Join our Lisbon office as a Developer Advocate and help us strengthen our community! Learn more and apply here. Stay tuned as we’ll have a couple more spots open in Chile!
Did you get to visit PagerDuty’s booth at KubeCon last week in Amsterdam? Pagey was there and we provided some thoughts to Adrian Bridgwater as well!
PagerDuty Process Automation can help you delegate common Kubernetes tasks to teams in your organization. Stay tuned for some upcoming releases featuring new k8s-related tools!
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- This week Kat attended Elevate CX San Diego April 27-29 to present Best Practices For Customer Communications During Incident Response
- Next week, Kat will be in New York City for Salesforce World Tour. She’ll be presenting Aligning Customer Service & Engineering Teams to Improve CX!
- Mandi and the EMEA crew will be at WTFisSRE in London next week! Mandi will be presenting Best Practices for On-Call Teams and PagerDuty will have a booth!
Find more Dutonians at our global events.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
- Mandi’s presentation Improving Automation to Reduce Toil will be on the agenda at Techstrong’s DevOps Onramp on May 4.
- The next Terraform Quarterly Roundtable will be held on May 22, at 4pm EDT! Sign up today to hear about new improvements in the PagerDuty Terraform provider, ask questions, and chat about all things PagerDuty+Terraform!
Last week, PagerDuty’s own Sarah Ryan was on the show to talk about low-code and no-code automation platforms! If you missed any previous episodes, no worries! They’re all in our feed or available online at pageittothelimit.com.
Subscribe to Page it to the Limit so you never miss an episode. We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular show is:
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
- Terraform Time is returning! Thursdays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific!
On Tuesday, May 9, the Process Automation team will be returning to Twitch to talk all about the 4.12.0 release!
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!