We’re hiring a Community Manager in Portugal! If you are an experienced technical community manager and you’re in Portugal, we’d love to chat!
We hear from folks that they didn’t know that PagerDuty had some cool feature or capability. If you thought PD was just an alarm clock you don’t get to set yourself, you are missing out! We have a lot more improvements and new stuff coming out this year that you’ll want to be ready for, so check out this post in our community forums to get caught up!
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? We’re back on the road in 2023!
- The EMEA team has been making the rounds! They were at at AWS Summit in Madrid this week and folks in North America rocked up at AWS Summit Toronto!
- Dormain will be speaking at TechSummitSF next week on June 23 in San Francisco.
Find more Dutonians at our global events.
We hope to see you! Say hi, we might have PagerDuty stickers. :D
- Mandi will have a session at the Code to Cloud Cybersecurity Summit next week. This event is presented by Palo Alto Networks, and registration is free!
- Join the Rundeck EMEA meetup has been moved to June! Still plenty of time to sign up!
We’re booking out guests for the next quarter, so get in touch if you’d like to be on the show, or have a suggestion for who we should talk to!
Thanks for helping us reach 100 followers on our channel!
We’re on Twitch, covering all things PagerDuty. Our regular shows are:
- New The Unplanned Show with Dormain! Mondays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific!
- HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific.
- Terraform Time! Wednesdays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific with José Antonio!
We had our second episode of The Unplanned Show! This week, Dormain and Hadijah Creary talked about Customer Success vs Customer Service!
On Tuesday, Dormain rounded up a bunch of product managers to do an end-to-end demo showing off PagerDuty’s features, including brand new stuff like Custom Fields and AI-enhanced features coming in the future.
On Wednesday, Jose covered Incident Workflows with Terraform on Terraform Time.
Friday’s HowTo Happy Hour will feature Product Manager Jacky Leybman, talking about status pages!
We’ll have more product folks stopping by over the next couple of months! Keep an eye out for streams featuring Mobile, Analytics, and more!
If you have a question about PagerDuty, check out our Community Forums for advice from friendly folks. If you’d like to be on our podcast or Twitch, or just say hi, email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!