We want to hear from you! Tell us how familiar you are with different PagerDuty APIs and integrations, as well as what (if anything) is preventing you from using them. Login to the PagerDuty Community Forums and take the PagerDuty API survey challenge.
Your chat platform / internal text communication method of choice can help responder teams and stakeholders manage comms during and after incidents. There’s lots of ways to organize incident communications, depending on your organization and workflows. PagerDuty uses Slack and we have a number of different channels for managing the communication and coordination of incidents.
Where in the world is PagerDuty DevRel? The next few months are packed with PagerDuty Advocates worldwide in Taiwan and London!
- Did you see Dormain at Gartner Symposium in Orlando? She gave a talk titled 5 mistakes CIOs make with GenAI, AIOps, and Automation.
Other Dutonians you’ll find out and about:
Earlier this week, PagerDuty's Senior Director of Data Science Mitra Goswani presented Expedition to the LLM And AI Frontier to LeadDev West Coast. Mitra was a guest at the Unplanned Show last August and spoke about learnings from building with large language models (LLMs). Watch here 👈
Everaldo Aguiar (Senior Engineering Manager) will represent PagerDuty at AIDevWorld in Santa Clara (CA), Oct 24-26, with AI in AIOps: Minimizing Disruption and Accelerating Incident Resolution.
Find more Dutonians at our global events. 👋 Come say hi if you’re there and share your experience with us - we’re happy to connect and spread the Pagey love!
- Mandi will be presenting Futuristic Luxury Incident Response at All Day DevOps on Oct 26. Register to get 24 hours of DevOps!
- Join us November 2nd for a panel discussion on Modern Monitoring and Observability, featuring Ernest Mueller of Accenture and Peco Karayanev PagerDuty, authors of DevOps Foundations: Monitoring and Observability on LinkedIn Learning, plus Jason Hand of Datadog and Steve McGhee of Google!
- In November, Mandi will be presenting Best Practices for On Call Teams at DeveloperWeek Enterprise. Click here for a free OPEN pass to DeveloperWeek Enterprise!
- She’ll also be presenting Plan for Unplanned Work: Game Days and Chaos Engineering at Pozitive Technologies on November 23.
This week Mandi talked to JJ Asghar of IBM about whether you really need to devolve that monolith into microservices, or if you should just leave it alone. Listen online now!
Subscribe to Page It To the Limit so you never miss an episode! We’ve got a bunch of great episodes in the pipeline for you, including our 100th episode on November 7th!
Our regular shows are:
Terraform Time! Wednesdays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific with José Antonio! (check other timezones here)
HowTo Happy Hour: Fridays at 4pm Eastern / 1pm Pacific (check other timezones here)
- Postponed Friday, October 20, Mya King joins us to talk about what’s new in the PagerDuty Slack integration. We’ll let you know the new date soon!
- Friday, October 27, Alex Quintana will join the stream to talk about what’s new in Onboarding and Operational Maturity!
- Coming in November, new features in Analytics!
Join the PagerDuty Community and connect with super users to learn best practices, network, ask questions, share your thoughts, showcase your projects, give product feedback and more!
Would you like to be on our podcast, Twitch live, blog or next community meetup? Login/sign up to PagerDuty Community and submit or work here, or email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what you’re doing with PagerDuty!